Tonight is the night for Spain to choose the artist who will be representing the country in Stockholm next 14th of may. Spain, member of the Big Five, will vote in the first semifinal of Eurovision Song Contest 2016. Since 10:15 pm CET you can watch Objetivo Eurovision if you want to now spanish entry.
The voting process will be the result of three sources:
- Public televote that counts 40%.
- National jury on stage, 30% of the votes. Formed by Edurne (spanish representative in 2015 con with “Amanecer” – Break of day), Loreen (winner of Eurovision 2012 with swedish song “Euphoria”) and Carlos Marín (member of band Il Divo).
- International jury, will bring 30% of the remaining votes whose members won’t be on stage. Formed by public broadcasters participants in Eurovision. The countries to vote in spanish national final are: France, Italy, United Kingdom and Sweden.
As we could known last week, the running order to performing is:
- Maverick: “Un mundo más feliz” wirtten by Juan Magán, Darlyn Cuevas and Luiggi Giuseppe Olivares.
- Barei: “Say Yay!“, international self-writting song next to Rubén Villanueva and Víctor Púa Vivó.
- Xuso Jones: “Victorious” composed by swedish authores Andreas Öhrn y Peter Böstrom.
- Salvador Beltrán: “Días de Alegría” de composición propia junto a Miguel Ángel Arenas.
- María Isabel: “La vida solo es una“, first single of her new solo album “Yo Decido” composed by David Santisteban.
- Electric Nana: “Now“, in three languages: english, french and spanish.
Loreen and also Edurne will be performing. Besides, D’Nash (Eurovisión 2007), Brequette, Jorge González, Coral Segovia and Mirela, are doing a medley of Eurovision spanish’s songs.
Objetivo Eurovisión will be broadcast in live by la 1 de TVE, la 1 HD and TVE Internacional tonight since 10:15 pm CET. You can watch it also on RTVE.es.
¿Who is your favorite to represent Spain in Stockholm? We could know it this night.